SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Saturday, October 12, 2013

Yours truly, Seffinisto.

I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
I crashed my car into the bridge - I watched, I let it burn.
You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way; 
you want me down on earth, but I am up in space.

I don't care, I love it.
Yours truly.

October definitely has begun, and we are around 80 days away for a new year. 
Anything you want to change? Anything you want to do? Then it's time to do it right now.

On that note, why don't you try to be Eco-friendly
You just don't save the world, also you help yourself. 

Helping in a way that you become cautious on what could still be used, recycled, or re-invented. It's fun how you may come up with different things through second hand items. Likewise, it could save you up money and it could lessen pollution that causes damage to the environment.

Yes, I know most of you know that I, myself is an advocate of Eco. Such a huge example is by wearing second-hand or "thrift" items. Not only it benefits the society, it gives me new ideology on how to handle garments with care (for the longer run) and opens up new ideas of style as most pieces you see in thrift stores - is for sure you won't see anywhere else.

And to stimulate the growth and development of sustainable practices in the fashion/textile industry is Vancouver Eco Fashion Week (#EFW07). An organization that broadens up the concept of being Eco. With them we learn to protect the environment in creative ways. I love this Fashion week so much as it increases awareness for being green, living ethically, and responsible (for everything). 

It ended last week but I am looking to the next season! 
More on Instagram! @seffinisto


But before I let you see the whole picture of this style, here's what I could say about my trend!
 I know regarding about posting photos up, I am always a month late. Just because this is the last picture I have that my hair is highlighted. Yeah, if you would notice. HA!

The trend: Geometric, plaid, zigzag, diagonal, and whatever lines are there. As far as I see, it's been in the streets, runway, and forever will be. For this, I could say that the blazer gives the finishing touch. It's an all black everything attire with (always) a twist of androgyny. Grunge? Sure. Maybe a bit retro-ish? To put all of this together comes up a work attire. Yes, I do wear this at work. Wore this on my birthday too (with shorts over leggings) if you're subscribe on my IG. To make things short, the star of this post is the cap. There you go, the first merchandise of Seffinisto line. Say what?

A plain black cap embroidered in my precious name. Hopefully there will be more to come. Love how I started branding myself. People are actually asking... what does your cap say? SELFIE? HA, interesting. It's all coming together.

There you go peeps, here's the post!









Outfit: Plaid Geometric Black and White Blazer (thrift) from Value Village | Black Oversize (underneath) Tank top from Value Village | High-waisted Black Pants and Long Cross Necklace from Forever 21 | Alert Chunky Chelsea Boots, 3D Triangle Necklace, and Octagon Shades from TOPSHOP.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! :)

Love conquers all.
SEFFINISTO.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! you got some seriously wicked style (in a good way)
    Keep it up!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.